SIA-ACS Consultancy Services | Alpha Security Solutions
The Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) is a voluntary programme set up by the Security Industry Authority. The ACS works in parallel with licensing to set standards for suppliers of private security services. When your organization displays the ACS accreditation mark, you will reassure your customers, prospective customers and employees that they’ve chosen to work with one of the very best security providers in the industry. They will know that your organization has been measured against and has met a rigorous set of independently assessed standards
Online work Book
The first stage is to register with the SIA ACS and complete the online self assessment workbook (SAW); a document with over 85 questions that need to be fully answered.
Quality Management System
Once completed we need to ensure all these points stated in the online workbook have been implemented and records kept accordingly to indicate conformance.
Once everything is in place, an assessment body approved by the SIA ACS will carry out a verification visit to your premises and check your company against the SIA ACS requirements to ensure compliance. During this visit, they will talk to some of your staff, customers and consumers to ensure that you are a responsible company and they can validate this.
What are the benefits of SIA ACS Approval?
* Demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system;
* SIA ACS certification shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency;
* Illustrates that the security personnel you provide are comprehensively trained in their role;
* Marketing opportunities—and an effective competitive edge over competitors;
* Gives your potential customer(s) confidence in the quality of service or role you will undertake for them;
* Once accredited, your company could approach larger companies with a view to becoming a sub-contractor for them.
How can Alpha Security Solutions Consultancy help you?
We can help you implement the processes and record the necessary steps to gain accreditation as detailed above;
We will arrange for the SIA ACS assessment to take place and will be on site during this time, guiding you through to a successful SIA ACS membership.
Once you have approval for the SIA ACS, we can also continually check the processes to ensure they are maintained and that you keep your SIA ACS accreditation.